Come along to our Learning Launch and discover what new opportunities await you and your students in 2018.
The event will include:
- Welcome by Nick Mitzevich, Director and Lisa Slade, Assistant Director, Artistic Programs
- 2018 exhibition highlights including the Adelaide Biennial
- New interactive Gallery resources
- Presentation of alternative ways to incorporate the Gallery's collection into a school visit
- Opportunity to network with colleagues
- Opportunity to plan and book your 2018 visits with the learning team
- Drinks and nibbles
- Door prizes for educators who bring their Principals, Vice Principals or teachers who have never been to a learning event at the Gallery
When Friday 2 February 2018, 4.30 for 5pm start - 7pm
Where Meet in Radford Auditorium
Suitability All educators and pre-service educators.
Cost Free. Bring colleagues from all discipline.
Bookings essential Book online
FURTHER INFORMATION & BOOKINGS
Learning at the Gallery
Telephone (08) 8207 7033
North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000
The Gallery’s Learning and Educator programs are supported by the Government of South Australia through the Department of Education and Child Development.